Dartmouth Holiday Properties
Steeped in maritime history, Dartmouth lies at the mouth of the River Dart. This bustling waterfront town is well known for its medieval cobbled streets which are filled with shops, galleries and restaurants.
Along the tree lined banks and secret creeks of the Dart Valley, you’ll find pretty hamlets and idyllic waterside villages such as Dittisham, Stoke Gabriel and Tuckenhay, perfect for those dreaming of peace, quiet and beautiful surroundings.
Enjoy a vintage, steam-powered day trip exploring the Dart Valley aboard the Dartmouth Steam Railway. You can also opt for the nostalgic paddle steamer cruise aboard the Kingswear Castle.
Den In The Woods
- A luxury holiday located in the heart of South Hams
- Newly renovated 2-bedroom, woodland retreat with designer decor
- Large terrace with hammock, outdoor seating & fire pit in shared meadow
- 2 miles from Slapton Beach and Slapton Ley National Nature Reserve
- Starlink broadband
7 nights from £665
- Luxury Georgian period, countryside retreat
- Peaceful and secluded location
- Located close to beaches, restaurants, cafes and boutique shops
- On-site tennis court
- Bowden Wood is located on the same property allowing for large family or group getaways
- EV charging point
7 nights from £595
- Brand new 2/3 bedroom luxury lodge
- Peaceful and secluded countryside location
- Private gardens and tennis court
- Close location to Dartmouth with shops and cafes
- Children’s play equipment, perfect for groups and families
- There is a EV point for charging your car if required.