Salcombe Holiday Cottages
The beautiful waterside town of Salcombe, with its outlook across the stunning harbour to golden beaches and sea beyond is one of South Devon’s most desirable holiday destinations. A mecca for sailors and water sports enthusiasts.
Wander through this pretty town and take in the views or spend time exploring the chic independent shops.
There are so many wonderful restaurants to choose from for a delicious lunch or dinner.
You’ll find some of the most idyllic beaches in the region, our favourites are Soar Mill Cove, Small’s Cove, Sunny Cove, Ditchend Cove, Gara Rock Beach and Moor Sands.
- Beach front property
- Sleeps 9
- All bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Sea views
- Sun terrace
- Family friendly
- Walking distance into Salcombe town
- Private parking
7 nights from £2080
West Soar House
- 5 bedroom, spacious luxury family home located in Bolt Head, Salcombe
- Rural and coastal location with stunning sea views
- Large open plan kitchen/ dining room with sea views
- Close to beaches and the South West Coastal Path
- Outdoor Hot Tub, BBQ and outside furniture
7 nights from £1575
28 The Salcombe
- 180 panoramic views of Salcombe Estuary
- In the heart of Salcombe
- In the historic building, The Salcombe
- Central to all the shops and restaurants
- Heated out-door swimming pool
- Beautiful shared gardens next to the sea
7 nights from £945
- A character cottage in the heart of Salcombe
- Incredible water views from the garden and master bedroom
- 3 bedrooms, sleeping 6 people.
- Located on Island Street near local bars and restaurants
- Close to a convenience store for groceries
- Parking permit for allocated space in Shadycombe car park
7 nights from £1195
- A character holiday cottage in the heart of Salcombe
- Incredible water views from the roof terrace
- 3 bedrooms suitable for families or groups of friends
- Located on a quiet side street